Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, monday

I think I've died on gone to cubicle hell. If there is such a place. Row upon row of pathetic excuses for office space. What good are brand new cubicles if they don't allow you any sort of privacy? How useful are the partitions if tape doesn't stick to them and thumb tacks have to be hammered in simply to hang up a post-it note with phone numbers for other doctors offices? User friendly? I think not. A waste of company money? Very much so.

Where is the job that will let me work from my laptop as I bum around coffee shops, libraries and city parks all day? Where is the employer who will offer me freedom from doing the same thing day after day after day? Who will rescue me from this job that is slowly evaporating my personality and creativity?

No comments: