Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another beautiful day, another great hike

Julie, Sera and I trekked up Park St (part of it, not the whole thing, or we might have eventually rolled backwards and ended up pancakes on Siskiyou Blvd due to the incredible incline) and then explored the Oredson-Todd Trail. It's hard to believe I've lived here 4 years and I'm just starting to experience outdoor life in Ashland. Here's to challenges! Here's to friends who like to hike! Here's to the nice lady who gave us directions when we almost got lost. Almost, but not quite.

Something about being outdoors makes me SO tired afterward. Julie and Leah came over after our adventure and we made fajitas and after we ate, all I wanted to was sleep. Instead I decided to blog, but it's taking all I have to type this out. Forgive me for the lack of anything exciting to say.

Last night I had a dream that I was running in a race. It got me really excited because lately I've been wanting to start jogging/running. I just need a bit more motivation and energy... soon, though, I believe it will happen. Besides, everyone else is doing it.

Brook and I went to the Goodwill (more affectionally known as the G-Dub). I was really excited to find the book "Politically Correct Fairy Tales" and a music record with some really freaky looking guy's face on the front. He's got enviable curly chest hair with a coy smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts. I'm guessing that when the record was produced, the goal wasn't to make people laugh, but 20-30 years later, mullets are SO not in, but the smile they put on mine and my roommates are.

No comments: