Friday, September 11, 2009

Here it is: The entry you've all been waiting for...

God has been placing some amazing people in my life... singles ministry, what! All joking aside, I sometimes wish I could put joking aside, but no matter how hard I try, I can't. I love sarcasm. I love sarcastic people. I love inside jokes. I love awkward humor. Why? I don't know. I'd like to think that it's because God made me this way, but would God really make a person sarcastic on purpose? Or am I selfishly using sarcasm to boost my own confidence because I enjoy making people laugh and I like to laugh - way to kill 2 birds with one stone, right?

On an entirely different note... you know how Anne Shirley (in Anne of Green Gables) felt about her red hair? Well, that's how I feel about my freckles. I think at one point in the movie she said, "I thought nothing could be as bad as red hair. Green is ten times worse." While she was referring to her green hair, she could have just as easily been referring to either her freckles or mine.

Tomorrow I'm hiking Mt. Scott (@ Crater Lake) with some friends. Looking forward to hanging out with new friends and hiking again, since I haven't been for at least a month. Bring on the adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess I need a close up as I don't see any freckles - but I have red highlights in my brunette hair and I think they're so CUTE! :)