Saturday, June 20, 2009

Morning Worship

Morning worship has been good for my soul. There's something so motivating about starting off the day with the Lord. Friday morning proved to have that same affect. The worship leader played, "Amazing Love" and everytime he would go back to the chorus, my heart overflowed with joy and excitement. "In all I do, I honor You" are the words that convict me over and over again. Am I really honoring the Lord in ALL I do?

This has got to be a lifestyle. I can no longer pick and choose which areas of my life I will honor God with. Everything I do/say/think needs to be a reflection of Godly character and purity. God gave me this life in the first place. I will do everything I can to honor Him. But I may need to be reminded once in a while, so if you're my friend and you're reading this, feel free to call out my sin and remind me that God is my reason for living, breathing, working, singing, etc.

1 comment:

Da Whalens said...

Hey friend :). I don't know if you even get these comments I leave for you. I hope you do. I think we should do a poetry exchange, like we've always talked about but never actually done. We should each pick a title that the other person then has to write a poem under. yeah? Miss you.